India is a country with many religions and culture. There are various places of interest for all the religions in India. To go a Sikh pilgrimage, book the Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages. Visit the various places of interest for the Sikhs in India. Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages takes you to these places as mentioned below:
1. The Golden Temple: The Golden Temple is located in Amritsar, Punjab. It is also known as Darbar Sahib and is considered to be the most sacred temple for the Skihs. Visit this famous temple with Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages. This temple was destroyed many times by invaders. Many Sikhs sacrificed their lives to liberate the temple. Guru Arjan Sahib built this on a lower level unlike the Hindu temples which were built at a raised level. The Golden Temple was open from all sides and was open to everyone without any distinction of caste or creed. This temple is of a lot of importance for the Sikhs and is a must visit with the Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages. The temple is built on a platform in the sarovar and it opens to a bridge that connects to the main building.
2. Anandpur Sahib: One of the places to visit with Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages is Anandpur Sahib. This is one of the holy places for the Sikhs and is located near Makhowal at the Himalayas. Takht Sahib is a hall in front of a courtyard. Hola Mohalla is a tradition being followed every year. Be a part of this tradition with the Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages. On the festival on Holi, a display of martial spirit is performed and given the name of Hola Mohalla. This attracts a lot of people from all over.
3. Hemkund Sahib: This is an important pilgrimage centre for the Sikhs. The Hemkund is a lake at a high altitude and has a Gurudwara there. It is said that Guru Govind Singh had meditated here. The lake is surrounded by snow clad peaks and glaciers. It offers beautiful views and one can experience this by booking the Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages. Guru Govind Singh had started Khalsa and the kesh, kirpan, kangha, kachh and kara tradition.
4. Patna Sahib: Patna is a holy city for the Sikhs and can be visited with Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages. The tenth guru, Guru Govind Singh was born here and spent many days here. Guru Nanak and Guru Tegh Bahadur have also visited Patna. Patna Sahib is also known as Harmandir Takht and is a sacred place of pilgrimage for the Sikhs. Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages takes you to one of the holiest of the five takhts. Three Takhts are in Punjab, one in Maharashtra and one in Patna. The Takht in Patna was burnt down and rebuilt by Maharaja Ranjit Singh. That too was destroyed and rebuilt in 1954.
5. Damdama Sahib: The fifth Takht of the Sikhs is located here. The Sri Damdama Sahib is the place where Bhai Mani Singh prepared the holy volume under the guidance of guruji. Book the Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Packages to visit this holy place.
Make your Sikh pilgrimage tour very special with EliteTravelHub.com