Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages provides you with the information needed for the various jain tirth yatra. In India there are many places where tirthankara parmatmas, the promoters of Jainism are installed. The three sacred types of Jain tirth kshetras are as follows:
1. Siddha Kshetra or Nirvan Kshetra: This kshetra is offered greater devotion than any other. Visit the places like Champapur, Girnargiri, Kailashgiri, Sammed Shikhar with Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
2. Kalyanaka Kshetra: These are the places which are connected with conception, birth, knowledge and acceptance of penance. Visit places like Shauripur, Hastinapur and Ayodhya with Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
3. Atishaya Kshetra: This includes places where wonders have been witnessed about the place or temple. Visit these places such as Tijara, Hummacha, Khauraho, Mahaveerji, Padampura with Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
The various Jain Tirths in India which can be visited by booking Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages are as follows:
1. Shri Amarsagar: The ancient white colored idol of Bhagwan Adishvar in the padmasana pose is of the times of King Samprati. Get a chance to visit the idol which is about 75 centimeters high and in the center of a pond in the village, with Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
2. Shri Beda: The black colored idol of Dada Parshvanath in the padmasana pose is in the Beda village. The idol is about 65 centimeters high and is an ideal place for meditation. The idol is beautiful and one can experience the affection exuding from the idol with Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
3. Shri Aur: This idol is in the Aur village and is a white colored idol of Adishvar in the padmasana pose. The idol is about 80 centimeters high and is an ancient idol.
4. Shri Ayad: The idol of Adishvar bhagwan is located in the Ayad village. This white colored idol was installed by Acharya Yashobhadrasurishvarji. Visit this place with Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages near to Udaipur.
5. Shri Gohili: This tirth is in Gohili village and the idol of Parshvanath is about 53 centimeters high. It dates back to earlier than the 19th century.
6. Shri Bhandavaji: Shri Bhandavaji tirth is outside Bhadavpur village. The idol of Mahavir Swami is about 60 centimeters high. Many jains come here for the fulfillment of their wishes. Book the Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages to be a part of the fair that is held there every year.
7. Shri Jaislmer: The idol of Chintamani Parshvanath is in the fort near Jaislmer. The idol was installed by Jinvardhansurisvarji in 1473. It was the center of Jainism.
8. Ahar: The idol of Shantinath in Kayotsarga pose is located in the hills near Ahar village. It was here that Madankumar attained Nirvana. There were a number of temples here earlier and now there are ruins of those temples. The idol was installed by Sheth Ralhanji in 1237. Be a part of the fair that attracts many devotees with Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
Discover your spiritual side by visiting these tirths where holy feet have left their stamp. Book the Jain Tirth Yatra Tour Packages and experience these sacred places.
Make your Jain Tirth Yatra tour very special with EliteTravelHub.com