Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages takes you on a spiritual journey to the sacred places in India. Hindus undertake the pilgrimage to fulfill their spiritual goals and for purification. To perform religious rites and for self reflection book the Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages for an uplifting experience. Participating in pujas, having darshan of deities, performing rites and circumambulation of holy places are some of the activities performed in Hindu pilgrimages. There are many places of religious importance which you can visit with Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages. Some of the sacred places for pilgrimage are as follows:
1. Varanasi: Varanasi is located on the banks of the holy river Ganga and is one of the seven ancient cities of India. It is known as the foremost city of Shiva in the old epics. Many devotees come to Varanasi to perform the last rites and for scattering the ashes in Ganga. The activities in Varanasi can be witnessed through Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages. People get absorbed in thoughts of salvation here to wash away their sins. One can visit the Vishwanath Temple, Bharat Mata Temple and Tulsi Manas Temple in Varanasi.
2. Rishikesh: Visit Rishikesh with Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages. It lies in the state of Uttar Pradesh and the name comes from the legend that sage Raibhya Rishi did penance here and God appeared in the form of Rishikesh. It is also said that Lakshman did his penance here. The places of attraction one can visit with Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages in Varanasi are the Lakshman Jhula, Bharat Mandir, Parmarth Niketan, Kunjapuri Temple and Nilkanth Mahadeo.
3. Tirupati: This place is a part of the Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages. Tirupati is in Andhra Pradesh and is an important place as it has the historic shrine of Sri Venkateswara. The famous temples here are Tirupati Tirumala Balaji Temple which is considered very sacred and other temples like Padmavati Devi temple, Sri Govindarajaswami Temple and Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple. Visit these temples with Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages.
4. Haridwar: Haridwar has religious importance and is considered as the gateway of four pilgrimages in Uttarkhand. This place is believed to have been blessed by Lord Shiva, Bramha and Vishnu. People come here for purification of mind and soul. The place is located on the banks of Ganga in the foothills of Shivaliks. The pilgrimage attractions you can see with Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages in Haridwar are Chandi Devi Temple, Har ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple and Daksha Mahadev Temple.
5. Amarnath: Amarnath is famous for the ice Shiva lingam which alters its shape according to seasons. The cave where the shivling is formed attracts a lot of devotees every year. Amarnath Yatra is held every year when thousands of devotees from all over trek to the cave. Visit this cave with the Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages. The cave is said to be the place where Lord Shiva narrated the secrets of immortality to Parvati.
The other religious places in India are Kedarnath, Badrinath, Pushkar, Puri, Gangotri, Ayodhya and Shirdi amongst many which you can visit by booking Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages.
Make your Hindu pilgrimages tour very special with EliteTravelHub.com